Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Grandma's here!

My mom arrived this week to meet her grandson, her first grandchild, for the first time. It was an emotional reunion at the airport!


We've been having a nice time together. The weather has been gorgeous, and we've been hitting up the shops every day, and cooking yummy meals at home. Thanks for the help, mom!

More emotions at home, but this time of the laughing sort! My mom seriously almost peed her pants at the sight of Kai... reminded her of some comedy skit where people wear clothes way too big for them (???). This little outfit and shoes are too big on Kai, but my mom insisted on trying them on him so my dear Aunt Jean who gave the outfit to him could see him in it. I don't think Kai was quite as amused as my mother was.

You know, just doing dishes... with a sleeping baby over my arm...

I think she got what she wants for Christmas...


A few other shots. Me trying out a baby back(front!) pack for the first time.

Such a funny face he's pulling! What do you think he's thinking? Prize for the best line!

Lunchtime!

My 3-week old baby. Yikes, look at his size! Someone at the mall asked me today how old Kai was. There guess was 3 months!

That's all for now... off to bed!